snow

Blogger Widgets Blogspot Tutorial

Thursday, January 22, 2015

⧯ On the Silver Couch: Jesse Darling


☮:Tell us the story of your life in 140ch

Born to white immigrants in Wherever UK. Grew up weird, got a trade, lost my shit, found it back. Came out as 'artist' & the rest is history

☮:What's the most interesting thing you heard recently?

⧯: That the ancient stone lions that appear in eg Athens are a sort of word of mouth meme that travelled from Mesopotamia and that's why they look so funny, because nobody had ever seen one. 

☮: What makes you still living in London?


⧯ : At one point I felt like I would be useful, like there weren't many of my kind here so I should stick around and represent for my community. These days I just don't know, except that everyone has to live somewhere

No comments: