snow

Blogger Widgets Blogspot Tutorial

Thursday, December 11, 2014

⧯ On the Silver Couch: Sophie Jung ☆


Artist Sophie Jung

Tell us the story of your life in 140 characters.
I trip: "always" knock sth over. Shock kicks my brain. My brain starts up. Shaken hence in wrong gear. Wrong gear: place of friction. Fricassé 4 thought 4 work. I Am Clumsy Ergo Art.

Who you think is a contemporary hero? 

The critical mass / once off its ass
the ones that can sense infinity in the moment and still feel inclined to live proactively

What is it that you want to publicly declare?
Nothing to declare as travelling from EU country
Less publicly more solemnly I declare that I am (afunnykindof) loyal, like "a dog". And that I believe this may be the way forward. 
In all aspects of personal and collective life: Loyal VS Royal

Check her website here

No comments: