snow

Blogger Widgets Blogspot Tutorial

Friday, February 10, 2012

On the Silver Couch: Meir Kordevani


MeirKordevani 
Meir Kordevani


Your story of your life in 140 characters
I'm born in jerusalem where i grew up, after the army i went to study art in milano and afterwards architecture in amsterdam where i lived for 10 years. i moved to tel aviv in 2005 where i started curating and also publishing picnic magazine


We are struggling with attitude change in Greece. What would you change in the attitude of Israelis?
I learned to feel at ease with the people living around me, realizing that there is no use to try to change others but rather be the change myself...though i would always vote for gentleness, peacefulness, and bearded men...


What would your ideal day look like?
My ideal day would be busy doing nothing and not planing anything else..


Read in greek via Lifo

No comments: